Rack Tribe is an online marketplace that allows you to shop thousands of independent consignment and resale shops on one website. Find the item you want, and let our independent shop fulfill your order in a timely manner:
Yes! You can use a guest check out. However, creating an account has the following benefits:
- - Customized Profile: You tell Rack Tribe what you like and what works best for you, and with every purchase, Rack Tribe builds a profile of your personal style, learning what you like the best. Every time you log in, you receive recommendations just for you. Your Rack Tribe experience is uniquely yours.
- - Saved searches and inventory alerts: if you leave it in your shopping cart, Rack Tribe will alert you if someone else is also looking at it so you don’t miss out on your awesome steal of a deal!
- - Faster checkout: you can purchase in three clicks!
- - Stay In the Know with news of special sale events, items recently added that fit your style, and coupon codes.
The merchandise is held at each independent store until time of purchase, then it is shipped out to you within two business days.
The item you purchased gets to you in the shipping method you have selected. You can always see when your item arrives by looking at the shipping tracking number link that is sent to you. If you have not received your shipping tracking number please contact Customer Service.
Rack Tribe is focused on connecting independent shop owners with customers around the world. We do not offer peer-to-peer reselling at this time. However, use our Store Locator tool to find the Rack Tribe Partner nearest you, and you can contact them to consign or purchase your merchandise.
Find the “Vendor” tab in the right corner and select “Apply to be a Vendor”. Fill out that information and Rack Tribe will review it and respond to you within a business day. Once you are set up to be a vendor, Rack Tribe will talk you through setting up your storefront.
It is 100% free to set up a storefront and market your online presence to your customers. There is a small fee for each transaction at the time of customer purchase.
Your business license number and photos of your merchandise. Rack Tribe will help you with photos that shoppers prefer. They can also assist you in descriptions and pricing. You’ll get the hang of it in no time!
Contact your Client Success Manager immediately.
- - Caroline Millet; Email: Caroline@racktribe.com